Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO Star Wars 75379 R2-D2 (CDAV)
60.80 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Invitation to the Borg!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monkichi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Invitation to the Borg! Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:46

Bon Ami! Very Happy

well, I don't speak french but I still want to show our sincerity in inviting all members in LOW (=BM= now?) to join the Borg. we are one of the strongest alliance in the area and we want to invite all good players to join us. Surprised

I have read thru this forum and I found that some of your members don't like the Borg? actually, in the Borg, all of us are brothers and sisters and we help each other well, therefore outsiders may not like us. Mad

now we aim at going towards the center of the map and expand the reach of the alliance. We are having fun war with G6 at the moment and sometimes with Luckys. But we have strong alliances like Shadow, MAGNOX and OMERTA. all of them are great players in s7.

So, can we group into a single family under a common umbrella? If any of you has misunderstanding on us, can I help to solve your puzzle? come on, let's fight together ;-)

~monk, The Borg II
Back to top Go down
Koursk

Koursk

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:30

OK, that in the air indeed your projects but you are going to take that most hardly (thus 5 first ones see 6 first ones) thus for me it is not. Later I am only a member of the alliance and it is not me who decide but even if I receives an invitation of your part (I doubt it) I shall refuse it.

Good continuation.

[Sorry for my English]
Back to top Go down
Corben
Admin
Corben

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 23:45

Koursk, we will stay together for ever. We were a team.

Welcome monkichi.

I let Mona Lisa, our diplomat, talk for us about this subject.
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofwar.superforum.fr
MONA LISA

MONA LISA

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 0:42

I already spoke a lot with him. I ask him to come here to speak with you, but maybe it is better to talk in a privet room...Invitation to the Borg! Fumeur
Back to top Go down
Corben
Admin
Corben

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 1:25

MONA LISA wrote:
to talk in a privet room...Invitation to the Borg! Fumeur

Rhhaaaa, I want to play at Poker, now..... Invitation to the Borg! Fumeur
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofwar.superforum.fr
MONA LISA

MONA LISA

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 11:43

hi hi hi, you should put smiley playing poker Wink to be more realistic !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Borg!   Invitation to the Borg! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation to the Borg!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Public Place :: The tavern of Soaked Wild Boar-
Jump to:  
Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser